1. Activity criteria:
- Devotedly serving community health care.
- Providing the best healthcare services.
- Establishing the comfortable space and environment for patients in visits.
- Implementing in compliance with the profession regulations.
- General medical examination.
- Special medical examinations in: cardiology, pulmology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, urology, neurology and osteoarthromyology.
- Cancer screening.
- Examination in pediatrics and neonatology
- Examination in obstetrics and surgery.
- Diagnostic endoscopic surgery.
II. Service of pre-hospital medical emergency examination and treatment 24/24
- Pre-hospital medical emergency examination and treatment.
Function: Caring and serving patient as required.
- Team of experienced medical professionals.
- The fleet of ambulance is available for 24/24 and fully equipped with emergency equipment as follows:
- Suction units
- Wooden or bamboo splints, gauzes, tourniquets in case of trauma and traffic accidents.
- Emergency bags:
o Emergency medications and infusion solutions.
o Anti-shock medications.
III. Service of in-hospital medical emergency examination and treatment - 24/24:
In-hospital emergency for all emergency patients.
- Resuscitation problems and cardiac arrest
- Cardiovascular diseases: cardiogenic shock, myocardial infarction, arrhythmias, heart failure, myocardiopathies, valvular heart diseases and OAP,
- Cor-pulmonale, occupational pulmonary disease, asthma and COPD.
- Gastrointestinal diseases, gastrointestinal bleeding, inflammations and ulcerations of stomach, intestines and colon and food poisonings.
- Liver and biliary tract diseases: Round worms in the billiary tract, billiary stones and cholelithiasis.
- Urinary diseases: renal colic, urinary stones and other urinary disorders.
- Disorders of endocrine: hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia coma,
- Disorders of neurology: epilepsy, seizure, interverterbral disc displacement.
- Poisonous: poisons of narcotics, tranquillizers, alcohol and pesticide.
- Handling cases of traffic accident,
- Emergency endoscopic operation for diseases of surgery and obstetrics: ectopic pregnancy, ruptured ovarian cyst bleeding.
- Endoscopic surgery for appendicitis, cholelithiasis, acute cholecystitis,
- Stopping bleeding in gastrointestinal hemorrhage.
- Mounted oxygen system.
- Many kinds of ambu-bag.
- The wooden or bamboo splints, gauzes for trauma.
- ECG monitor in bed.
- X-ray in bed.
- Biochemical and cancer screening analyses.
- CT Scan & MRI.
- Emergency endoscopy: otorhinolaryngological endoscopy, gastrointestinal endoscopy, endoscopic operation in surgery and obstetrics.
Our examination department is equipped with modern imaging diagnostic equipment as follows:
- New generation multi-slice CT-scan: to detect cancers.
- MRI: for the craniocerebral, spinal and osteoarthromyological diseases.
- Ultrasound machines: general ultrasound, 3-D sonography, 4-D sonography, color ultrasound, echocardiography and vascularsonography, Doppler vascularsonography.
- High frequency X-ray.
- Diagnostic endoscopy for gastrointestinal diseases and laparoscopy for diseases of abdominal cavity.
- Diagnostic endoscopy for urinary tract disorders and diseases of ear-nose-throat.
- ECG - Exercise Stress ECG.
- Encephalo Electrography (EEG).