1. Automatic fire alarm system
For safety of patients, the hospital has equipped with automatic fire alarm system which is possible to detect and handle timely potential risks.
2. Automatic wastewater treatment system
Combination of biological and physical, chemical disintegration with sterilization.
Wastewater finally shall be sterilized before drainage. The hospital has been equipped with automatic wastewater treatment system, aiming to avoid causing secondary pollution to receiving sources and environment.
3. Central oxygen system is aiming at:
- Emergency cases, convenience, meeting the need on use of oxygen in the hospital.
- Bringing about beauty in every room and reducing personnel in charge of observation and installation in departments.
- Saving many people with few oxygen tanks
4. Standby power system
For the highest effectiveness in the works of caring, treatment, the hospital has been equipped with Standby power system supporting to provide timely handling over occurrence, potential risks caused by sudden power cut-off.
5. Anti-burglary system
Van Hanh Hospital has been installed automatic anti-burglary system to make patients feel secure as in the hospital.
6. Anti-bacterial contamination system
For highest quality of services, Van Hanh Hospital continuously improves and optimizes anti-bacterial contamination system for efficiency in healthcare and treatment services.