Welcome to Van Hanh General Hospital
Van Hanh General Hospital is among Healthcare Service Centers of Van Hanh Corporation consisting of four bases:
1. Van Hanh General Hospital
2. Van Hanh Polyclinics Center
3. Van Hanh Oromaxillofacial Center No.1
4. Van Hanh Oromaxillofacial Center No.2
Van Hanh General Hospital is established and operated on 27 July 2000 to meet the demand on health services of the public. Its position locating in the center district of Ho Chi Minh facilitates transport and communication and using of public convenience of patients.
Van Hanh General Hospital has total 150 beds equipped with special and hi-tech medical tools.
Van Hanh Hospital has rooms equipped with medical devices in accordance with regulations stated by health industry. There are VIP rooms, single rooms, double bed rooms, four bed and six bed rooms for option of patients.
Specialities of the hospital:
1. Outpatient Service 1
2. Outpatient Service 2
3. Internal Medicine
5. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
6. Anesthesia & Post Operation
7. Diagnostic Imaging Dept.
8. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
9. Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
11. Oromaxillofacial Surgery
12. IVF Center
14. Laboratory Center
The hospital is also equipped with high-grade and modern diagnostic imaging equipments such as MRI, CT Scanner, C-ARM, ultrasonic machines, modern endoscopic eqipments (from Olympus).
Especially for endoscopy, the hospital performs diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
- Peritonitis treatment
- Colon tumour
- Large intestine cancer
- Cutting haemorrhoids by Longo’s method
- Esophageal Varices (variceal ligation).
- Leg lengthening surgery through C-ARM
- Crashing kidney stone through vesical endoscopy
- Endoscopic surgery of prostate fibroma
- Surgery of otorhinolaryngology
- Gynaecology surgery
Doctors of the hospital are professional, effective who always try their best to ensure the best health services providing to patients