With the motto of wholehearted patient serving, high responsibility and accurate diagnosis and treatment according to international standards, the Department of Internal Medicine diagnoses and treats non-operative diseases in cardiology, pulmology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, neurology , urology, osteoarthromyology, immunology – allergy, hematology and tropical diseases.
The department also provides high-tech examination and treatment services with the state-of-the-art equipment and in-depth specialties in order to bring the best to patients with the cost-effectiveness which they can afford.
Our Ph.D, maters and specialists provide medical examination and treatment directly for in- or out-patients, both Vietnamese and expatriates.
Our high-quality system of accommodation and modern equipment make patient feel secure in the quality of medical services and comfortable with fully-equipped system of facilities.
Means of diagnosis and treatment consist of ECG in-bed, ultrasound in-bed, X-ray in-bed, kinds of monitor, aerosol nebulizers – quick glycemia testing devices. In addition, the modern technology of biochemistry analysis can meet requirements of quick and accurate diagnoses for cases of early and acute myocardial infarction by Marker CKMB – Troponin I – LDH within 15 minutes.
We co-operate with other departments to develop modern techniques such as gastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy, rectoscopy, esophagoscopy, polypectomy , biopsy, endoscopic venous sclerotherapy, ERCP and so on
Common diseases at the department
– Cardiology: hypertension, myocardial ischemia, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction, and heart failure.
– Neurology : cerebral vascular accident
– Pulmology: COPD, asthma, acute and chronic bronchitis, and pneumonia.
– Gastroenterology: gastroduodenal ulceration, colitis and proctitis
– Liver and biliary tract diseases: hepatitis and cirrhosis
– Urology: renal failure – glomerulopathy and urinary tract infections.
– Osteoarthromyological diseases: rheumatoid polyarthritis, joint degeneration, osteoporosis, and interverterbral disc displacement
– Hematology: Anemia
– Endocrinology: Diabetes mellitus and thyroid disorders.
– Tropical diseases: infectious diseases and Dengue’s hemorrhage fever.
The department has also one emergency room for intensive treatments with full equipment such as monitors for continuously monitoring parameters of pulse, blood pressure, respiratory rate and saturated oxygen concentration in arterial blood. In addition, we also have ventilators, BiPAP, defibrillator, injection pump and so on.
The department not only provides the consultancy, prevention education and wholehearted explanation of all queries regarding to disease for patient, but also is a quite place for convalescents.